I had a very good day today. It was sad though knowing that it was 9/11. I didn't even know that 9/11 was today but I saw people posting about it and I realized. I don't have any family members that have been effected by this terrible day but I always remember the people that died today and pray for their loved ones. Besides 9/11 I had a good day and my walk home was good so thats always good as well. I'm also happy because baseball practices for John Carroll are every Wednesday now so I can hangout with the baseball people every Wednesday. I've been trying to get straight A's this quarter and I'm doing pretty well so far. Currently I have two B's but I'm going to bring those up and just keep my grades up for the rest of the quarter. I've never had straight A's before but this year I have the desire to work well. John Carroll has already changed me as a student and I'm very happy about this. 
        In Human Geography we talked about the test tomorrow and went over everything. I hope to do well on this test and get an A. Mr. Schick also told us his story of 9/11 and what it was like on that school day. It sounded like a very sad school day and he told us that people were crying and mourning over their losses. One of his student's father died today and that was just dreadful. I can't even imagine the sadness she went through during this hard time. Today was a different day at school and Human Geography because of 9/11 but all went well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tropical Day

Slacking

Test Day