Jason is Crazy

        Today was really funny to say the least. One of the exchange students (Jason) was spinning his MacBook on his finger like a basketball. I was just sitting at my lunch table and I turned around I saw him spinning it on his finger. I couldn't believe and everyone was recording it. The funniest thing, is that he was so proud of himself and his amazing trick. Thees was another thing that was funny that happened to me today. There is a kid named Luis at my weight training thing and is hilarious. When I'm doing a workout he makes this hilarious laugh and it makes me crack up every time. I told him he should go to John Carroll next year because he is currently in 8th grade and he said' "John who?" I don't know why but it was hilarious. Luis is one of the funniest kids I've ever met.
        In Honors Human Geography we talked about how areas are different in ways of weather, culture, and land. Mr. Schick told us about how it looked weird to him when we eat crabs. I personally love crabs and they're one of my favorite foods. Today Kelsie had the hiccups and Mr. Schick scared her and got rid of the hiccups. It also scared the rest of the class and the shadow students that were there. Mr. Schick also made the shadow students take the pop quiz. Today was an enjoyable class as always.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tropical Day

Slacking

Test Day