Today was a pretty good day. It wasn't raining or anything so I had no problem walking. I only had to walk to school, I didn't have to walk back because I had a orthodontist appointment. They did something very different to what I'm from what I'm used too. They put one chain under another one. The chain is supposed to close the gaps in my teeth so they had to to put two on this time. Its a lot different and its already starting to hurt. Its cool because when they put these new chains on they are a lot tighter and already closed my gap. Its kind of scary though because when I was leaving the orthodontist told me not to plain with the chains too much because they might break, thats how tight they are. I'm glad that my gap is closed so it was pretty good day.
        In Human Geography I had a pretty good class. Mr. Schick hasn't entered any grades yet and would like to see what I have in his class. At the beginning of class I talked to Mr. Schick about baseball a little bit which was pretty cool because its my favorite sport. We talked about what we should do about North Korea and about what its like there. We learned more about Socrates and how he died which was interesting. I'm enjoying JC and Human Geography and I hope the rest of the year goes well and I get those strait As that I've been seeking.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tropical Day

Slacking

Test Day