Today was great. My friend from my old baseball team came to shadow today and I was his host. It was great and I hope he gets to come to John Carrol next year. He was so lucky because he got Mr. Siler as his interviewer and he is the baseball coach. I would have loved to have Mr. Siler as my interviewer on my shadow day. My friend told me that he had a great day at John Carroll today. I am currently doing this blog at 11:30 and if I don't finish by 12:00 then I don't get credit. I'm going to move on to Honors Human Geography.
        Human Geo was good today but I would have liked to have my shadow come with me to that class. Human Geo is always a great day to start off the day because Mr. Schick is so nice and funny.
 In class we turned in our mental maps, took notes, and also got our tests back. I got B on the test which surprised me because I struggled. Im glad I was able to get a good grade on it. The whole class I was so eager to get out so I could go pick my shadow up from the brown room. I think my shadow would've liked Mr. Schick.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tropical Day

Slacking

Test Day