Today was a pretty good day. I ate cereal this morning for the first time in a while and it was alright. One of the tests I took yesterday that I was nervous about got an A. The two other tests are still not graded so the suspense is killing me. I have never talked about this before but for a for a while I've been waiting for the shipment of John Carroll Polos to ship in. I cant wait until they come in because I put my order in on orientation. I cant wait until I can start wearing it in school. The first baseball practice today and it went well. I made some nice plays on the field. I didn't hit very well though because the machine was set to 85 MPH. I had one hit and it was pretty good. My team one the game that me played and we didn't have to clean up. Its pretty funny because I have typed most of this blog without looking.
        In Honors Human Geography we had a pretty good class. I like having Human Geography before lunch because I like the class and then having lunch right after is perfect. I'm so nervous about the grade I'm going to receive on the test that we took yesterday. I really hope I did well on it because it was difficult for me. Mr. Schick said that the class is going to get harder so I'm nervous about that but I'll just have to work through it and my best. In class we took notes on some things and we worked on a handout where we had to name the regions which were numbered and it was pretty easy. We had a word bank so that was nice. John Carroll is going great so far and I truly love it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tropical Day

Slacking

Test Day